These terms and conditions of ticket sale and entry (“T&Cs”) apply to the sale of tickets sold by Kaizen Capital Management Pte. Ltd. (“Organizer”), as the organizer of KIES2020 Symposium. By purchasing and/or using the ticket, the ticket purchaser (“Ticket Purchaser”) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. If the Ticket Purchaser is purchasing tickets on behalf of others (“Third Parties”), it is the Ticket Purchaser’s responsibility to draw to each Third Parties attention these T&Cs and where they are available for viewing (Ticket Purchaser and Third Parties collectively “Ticket Holders”). Each Ticket Holder agrees to be bound by these T&Cs.
Each successful Ticket Purchaser is entitled to the following:
- Two (2) days admission to KIES2020 Symposium
- Two (2) days premium buffet lunch and breaktime snacks
Full access to KIES2020 networking app
Ticket delivery and collection
- Upon successful purchase, an e-invoice will be sent to the Ticket Purchaser’s registered email address. E-invoice must be presented at the conference venue for admission.
- The Organizer shall be entitled to suspend or cancel, without refund or other compensation, any online transaction on suspicion of use of fraudulent or unauthorised credit card and/or to prevent the delivery of tickets which are subject of a suspected illegal transaction without liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising therefrom.
Refund and Exchange
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable under all circumstances, except at the Organizer’s discretion if the event is postponed or cancelled.
- In the event the Ticket Purchaser has registered and is unable to attend, his/ her Ticket is transferrable. Under such circumstances, requests for ticket transfer/ name change must be sent to the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Organizer collects necessary personal information about each Ticket Purchaser to manage and operate KIES2020 Symposium. Ticker Purchaser’s personal data, including user account details, can be used for the purposes of processing ticket sales and for compiling attendee/ delegate lists (“Lists”) which can be published on the Organizer’s websites or within relevant online platforms.
- The content of Lists can be added to the Organizer’s email database for storage and will not be used for commercial purposes. Requests for removal from Lists could be sent to email@example.com.
Limitation of liability
- Ticket Holders attending KIES2020 Symposium do so at their own risk, and voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event. The Organizer is not responsible and does not accept any liability for any direct or indirect loss, accident, damage, personal injury, death or health problem (whether arising directly or indirectly from any existing medical condition or otherwise).
- The Organizer does not accept any liability in case KIES2020 Symposium is rescheduled, postponed or cancelled due to a fortuitous event, force majeure or any other event that makes KIES2020 Symposium impractical, illegal or impossible. A fortuitous event shall include, but not limited to war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergencies.
- While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the Organizer’s control may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, the Organizer reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary, without any liability to the Ticket Purchasers. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on https://kies2020.kaizenpe.com/
- These T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. By agreeing to these T&Cs, Tickets Holders agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&Cs, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in Singapore by Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC") unless mutually agreed otherwise. Each party shall bear its own attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and costs incurred in connection with such arbitration.
- If any provision of the T&Cs is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision and remainder of the T&Cs valid and enforceable.
- The Organizer reserves the right to update, modify or change these T&Cs from time to time. Any change will be available at https://kies2020.kaizenpe.com/
- These T&Cs were last updated on October 2, 2019.